perjantai 28. lokakuuta 2011

I'M IN AGAIN!

My trip to london was amazing!
We stayed at our friends' home and they're so lovely people. I miss them so much already... </3
I saw Madonna at the premiere of her film, W.E !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W.E_(film           <---- check it out

Madonna at the premiere of her film, W.E
Leicester Sq. Organised by BFI London Film Festival

I was somewhere back there, and I had a ticket so I walked by Madonna on the red carpet!!!! INCREDIBLE!

I DID SHOPPING...
AND AFTER THAT....
a little more shopping...

I went to the


                  OXFORD STREET!





I bought:

The same kinda leggins than Lourdes has


                  And this shirt! And a grey cardigan, I'll post a pic here tomorrow when i get my webcam fixed.
And then i can take a pic of my wrists. They're full of everything.

I also bought shoes, i'll post a pic of these here tomorrow too.




And this bag, but pink ;)


 More pictures soon (when my webcam works)

STAY TUNED!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti